[Dbix-class] test failures in DBIx::Class v0.06999_03

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 04:22:21 CEST 2006

On 6/27/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> Argh. I'm sure we changed this because of test failures for somebody else. Can
> anybody else with MySQL run this please and see if it's a uniform failure?

Sorry for replying again to this same messages, but I just wanted to
report that t\71mysql.t ran fine for me here. Also running Windows but
I'm running MySQL 5.0.15. So it might be a MySQL 4 related issue
(since that's what the original poster is running and nothing else
seems to differ in our environments). Maybe someone else running MySQL
4 could confirm this.

>mysql --version
mysql  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.15, for Win32 (ia32)

>prove -Ilib t\71mysql.t
t\71mysql....ok
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=4,  4 wallclock secs ( 0.00 cusr +  0.00 csys =  0.00 CPU)

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.