[Dbix-class] best pratice examples

Richard Jolly Richard.Jolly at bbc.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 19:32:16 CET 2006

Hi,

Are there any publicly available sites that show working, best practice
examples? I use the DBIC tests as example code, but they don't reflect a
"normal" code structure. Browsing working code can often make things
clear in a way documentation can't.

(We have working code here - it's the best practice bit that we are
missing ...).

Thanks,

Richard

http://www.bbc.co.uk/