[Dbix-class] role of result class?

Michele Beltrame mb at italpro.net
Wed Mar 15 15:03:46 CET 2006

Hello!

Upon further stduying I've come up to a solution, using ResultSetManager.

-----
package Aintra::M::Dbs::Schema::Calendar;
use base 'DBIx::Class';
use strict;
use warnings;

__PACKAGE__->load_components(qw/ ResultSetManager Core /);
__PACKAGE__->table('calendar');

sub mysearch : ResultSet {
  # Whatever
}
-----

It DIDN'T work at the beginning because I used:

-----
__PACKAGE__->load_components(qw/ Core ResultSetManager /);
-----

That is to say: Core and ResultSetManager are specified in reverse
order. It took me a while to track down the problem, so maybe this
should be clearly written in the ResultSetManager documentation. ;-)

Thanks,
Michele.

--
Michele Beltrame