[Dbix-class] Schema::Loader and has_many

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Wed Mar 22 14:06:29 CET 2006

Hi,

With Brandon's help, I've created a simple example that uses
Schema::Loader, but I've hit a snag when I tried to use has_many.

First, the loader was created in the file Test/Schema.pm, and my model
classes were in Test/M/Class.pm. The problem is that if I can't call
__PACKAGE__->has_many(...) inside Test/M/Class.pm, which inherits only
from Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema at the time the file is loaded.

I've realized that the auto-loaded classes are called
Test/Schema/Class.pm, so I've renamed my schema to M.pm. However, this
caused other weird problems (I can give more details if necessary).

What is the right way to specify relationships with Loader?

Thanks,
Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

"Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought."

		         Henri Bergson