[Dbix-class] ping 'from' attribute doc author: you need to fix them

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Wed May 10 20:36:53 CEST 2006

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 10:00:07AM -0700, Aran Deltac wrote:
> > > Can whoever originally wrote this step up and correct it please?
> >
> > And perhaps add another couple of tests to your test suite?
>
> Toby - would you be willing to create these?

If someone can provide documentation that explains how it *should* work, then I
will happily write some tests based on the docs. Probably a good test of the
docs that way too :)

I think what we hit yesterday is a classic example of what happens when coders
write their own tests.  The tests always work, because they're using the
library the way the coder imagines.. ie. not neccessarily the way users who
haven't read the code will try and use it.

tjc

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world