[Dbix-class] ENUM values from MySQL using the column_info()

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri May 12 08:56:44 CEST 2006

Before we start to depend too much on columns_info_for we need to
agree on some case convention.  Now when you your column is named
'name' and in the database you have 'NAME' you'll not get the column
info.
It seems to me that most of DBIx::Class is case insensitive - but I
have never seen it stated officially.

--
Zbyszek

--