[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader 0.02999_06 released

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Fri May 19 23:54:30 CEST 2006

On 5/18/06, Brandon Black <blblack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Work on D::C::S::L 0.03 has resumed finally, and there's a new dev
> release for the first time in over a month.

For anyone that's watching, I've pushed an 0.02999_07 version to cpan,
and it's also at:

http://www.dtmf.com/DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.02999_07.tar.gz

I didn't even bother updating "Changes" for this release, as I know
_08 will be out in 24 hours or a bit less.  But there were a few big
things broken in _06, so I wanted to get this out there before too
many people complained :)  When the _08 update goes out I'll make
another announcement with Changes covering both, and hit the Cat list
with it to get some wider testing.

-- Brandon