[Dbix-class] Branch status reports please

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed May 24 14:20:32 CEST 2006

I'd ideally like to put out 06999_01 this weekend, so I need a status
report from anybody with a branch on how far it's come and whether it
should merge back beforehand. Note that _01 won't be a hard freeze
point, but I'd like at least to be able to declare _02 RC-quality so if
you want stuff to make 07000 soon would be good :)

columns_info_for
   - Carl Franks?
   - don't think this has been worked on much yet?

pg_bytea
   - not even sure whose this is anymore
   - doesn't seem to have any changes; I'm guessing this is 08+ ?

find_compat
   - dwc
   - needs to merge back for 07 since it makes older find semantics
still work without disrupting the new and improved unique-key-driven find

many_to_many
   - bluefeet, jguenther?
   - would like to see this for 07 but it's an incremental improvement
to helper stuff so we can probably sneak it into an 07xxx if we have to

reorganize_tests
   - bluefeet
   - want. want want want. want.

subselects
   - mine
   - not making it to 07; I'll be tearing SQL::Abstract to pieces and
we've got enough major core changes already

versioning
   - castaway
   - not making it to 07; relies on SQL::Translator refactoring that's
not going to be on CPAN soon enough

Branch owners/prodders/fettlers, sing out and tell me where you're up
to, what of the above is dead wrong and how you feel about getting your
changes into 07