[Dbix-class] Branch status reports please
Matt S Trout
dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed May 24 14:20:32 CEST 2006
I'd ideally like to put out 06999_01 this weekend, so I need a status
report from anybody with a branch on how far it's come and whether it
should merge back beforehand. Note that _01 won't be a hard freeze
point, but I'd like at least to be able to declare _02 RC-quality so if
you want stuff to make 07000 soon would be good :)
- Carl Franks?
- don't think this has been worked on much yet?
- not even sure whose this is anymore
- doesn't seem to have any changes; I'm guessing this is 08+ ?
- needs to merge back for 07 since it makes older find semantics
still work without disrupting the new and improved unique-key-driven find
- bluefeet, jguenther?
- would like to see this for 07 but it's an incremental improvement
to helper stuff so we can probably sneak it into an 07xxx if we have to
- want. want want want. want.
- not making it to 07; I'll be tearing SQL::Abstract to pieces and
we've got enough major core changes already
- not making it to 07; relies on SQL::Translator refactoring that's
not going to be on CPAN soon enough
Branch owners/prodders/fettlers, sing out and tell me where you're up
to, what of the above is dead wrong and how you feel about getting your
changes into 07
More information about the Dbix-class