[Dbix-class] Working on Test::Pod::Coverage

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Tue May 30 18:32:49 CEST 2006

I was thinking about starting on getting Test::Pod::Coverage in place
for DBIC.

The way I was thinking about tackling this is pasted up on
http://scsys.co.uk:8001/1865

Does this look like a sensible way to work on this or have I misread
something?
And assuming you want me to work on with this is dribbling the work into
current with fairly small svn commits OK with you?

	Nigel.