[Dbix-class] Fwd: ->storage->disconnect() Required After Using SQLite?

Len Jaffe lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com
Wed Oct 4 13:56:59 CEST 2006

Do you mean that when I use DBIC, AutoCommit isn't used to set the
underlying DB's autocommit setting?

When I set AutoCommit, I expect every C,U, & D operation to commit without
my intervention, and when I unset AutoCommit, I expect to have to
begin/commit all of my own transactions.  I find I need to do my own TX
control when I am, for example, turning a shopping cart into an order, which
tends to need to be atomic across inserts into several tables.

Len.

lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com