[Dbix-class] Postgres table inheritance ->feature request

Rolf Schaufelberger rs at plusw.de
Mon Oct 16 08:36:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using Postgres' table inheritance  and it works well so far with
DBIx;:Class. I m using it in defining the class for the base table as any
oyher class,and  the derived classes inherit from that class and list only
their columns in add_columns.
Now sometimes it would be necessary to do a "select from ONLY " and it would
be a nice to if I could palce a   { only=>1} attribute in the attributes to
get this or is there another way to achieve this ?

Regards
Rolf Schaufelberger
rs at plusw.de