[Dbix-class] Is anybody using Core components on there own?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 22:58:56 BST 2006

--- Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:

> The original idea of DBIx::Class::Core was that it
> was a "usual recipe" for
> stuff, and that people would pick and choose the
> components required for their
> usage.
>
> But nobody actually seems to - I've done it once or
> twice but that code's now
> dead and the replacement just uses Core.
>
> Does anybody else do this or do you all just load
> Core and then add stuff like
> InflateColumn::DateTime to taste?

I also just used core as the manual suggests and only
now after using it for 9 months have I even started
looking at the source for that, since I'm learning
about making my own components and so forth.

--john

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class/

http://www.mail-archive.com/dbix-class@lists.rawmode.org/