[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::DigestColumns failes to test

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 08:10:27 GMT 2006

I've looked into the issue with HTML::Widget::DBIC.  At the line 49 of
100_create.t at I do:

$schema->deploy({ add_drop_table => 1, });

and this should in my opinion clean the tables.

In my system with SQL::Translator: 0.07 this works, and this is the
latest CPAN version.  I suspect that there is a bug in the dev
version.

I've tried to workaround this - but either I do this add_drop_table -
and it does not work with SQL::Translator: 0.08_01 or I don't and the
tests would fail when executed second time.

--
Zbyszek

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak