[Dbix-class] Newcomer questions ?

Ivan.Georgiev at uboc.com Ivan.Georgiev at uboc.com
Tue Oct 31 18:20:12 GMT 2006

hi,

I've just started using DBIx::Class and have some questions.
if u can answer or point me to the right documentation ?

1. How do I do direct sql query. (I want to do "TRUNCATE TABLE" for now. In
Class::DBI it was trought Ima::DBI afaik)
2. How can I save the classes generated from the ::Loader to files on disk.
(can I do it selectively i.e. save only tables X,Y,Z?).
3. Is it possible to create table on the fly and after that generate class
for it, i mean runtime ? an example if possible will be good !

That is for now ;)

thank you very much in advance

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and
communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Thank you.