[Dbix-class] Explicit ASTs (ping nate)

Tue Sep 5 01:57:53 CEST 2006

At 4:46 PM -0700 9/4/06, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>  > If you don't want either of those approaches, then I don't know
>>  enough about Perl to do what you want, at least not without more
>>  prompting or help.
>
>I'm looking at possibly introspecting a code ref without executing
>it, but I don't know enough about B or Perl's internals to do much
>with it yetŠI'd be intereseted to see what you've come up with, Darren

If this were Perl 6, I would suggest making your
Where function a macro, so that people wrote in
Perl, and then you would have a way to convert
that into an AST for generating SQL from, in a
way that's much easier than using B or some such.

But you're using Perl 5, so good luck with your figuring out B et al.

-- Darren Duncan