[Dbix-class] can't get PK::Auto with MSSQL thru Sybase

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Sep 6 15:09:21 CEST 2006

Lee Standen wrote:
> Just further to this, if Sybase/MSSQL have a method to get the PK before
> an insert, you could look at PK::Sequence and writing a method into the
> DB driver to handle getting the next sequence :)
>
> PK::Sequence is my little baby, posted on here a while back...no idea if
> it made it into the DBIC tree...

Does it have tests yet? :)

If so, how about you grab me on IRC and I'll talk you through getting it into
-current.

If not, how about you grab me on IRC and I'll talk you through getting it into
a branch, which can be pushed back to -current once it *does* have tests.

Either way, I look forward to adding you to @dbic-devel