[Dbix-class] DBIx HTML forms

James Masters james at masters.me.uk
Sat Sep 9 01:17:34 CEST 2006

I'm writing prototype code to establish proof of concept.  I think I have
DBIx-Class-Schema working and searching OK (thanks for the help).

I'd like to use webforms (just basic CGI HTML), first to just to search and
show results from searches but also to do CRUD/BREAD.  The DBIx-Class manual
doesn't cover this and I can see a number of modules that might help.  I'd
rather not guess which are the best modules/methods to use...

Is there more than one option for doing this?

Where is a good place to start reading?

thanks,

James.