[Dbix-class] DBIC under Perl 5.6.1

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Tue Sep 19 16:37:59 CEST 2006

IvorW wrote:

> [...]

Since I didn't feel like actually working last night, I upgraded my
5.6.1 install. Most of the DBIC tests pass. The failing tests seem to be
where/sqlt related. Then handel core tests passed, but most of the
storage_dbic_ tests failed. Again, these came down to "you have 8
columns but only 7 params were supplied) type errors. Most of the
failing tests to the Handel::Test->init_schema type mantra.

All in all, everything probablt will just work. The big goes-boom
moments are more than likely the AS 5.6.1 crappy threads versions +
hates-threaded AS DBI.

I bet on a normal 5.6.1 perl on win32, things are just dandy.

-=Chris