[Dbix-class] me and foreign join prefixes

Robert Dobbs bobisdobbs at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 19:31:06 CEST 2006

Was there some discussion way back when about changing the "SELECT table AS
me/foreign" queries to the name of the relationship?  If the table
selections could be named "fromentity_torelname" it might be easier to
figure out deeper joins.  Well, I tried this for a bit in my own muddlings
but ran into character limits in MySQL pretty fast, FWIW, especially in some
kind of double-join against >=3 level relationships via two paths with
different properties.

Mark