[Dbix-class] Issue when prefetching two level deep has_many relationships

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 22:48:10 CEST 2006

On 9/21/06, Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior <acid06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I end up diving into DBIC code and manage to find out anything that
> could explain this behaviour I'll try coming up with patch (if that's
> the case).

I don't really think I'll be able to fix this, but I've confirmed it's
a bug and apparently the problem resides somewhere inside ResultSet.pm
_collapse_result() method. Since it's a recursive, one hundred lines
method, I'm completely lost inside it.

Uncommenting the "Dumper" line at the end of the method I was able to
notice that although it finds the B and C related rows it ends up not
building the A row. I could provide this dump if it's useful.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.