[Dbix-class] [OT] SQL::Translator 0.08 anyone ?

Jess Robinson castaway at desert-island.me.uk
Thu Apr 5 13:56:16 GMT 2007

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Marcello Romani wrote:

> Hi all,
>     sorry for the slightly-ot question...
>     I'd like to test the Deploy(tm) feature of dbix-class, but I'm
> getting two errors during the installation of sql-translator.
> I have reported them to the rt.cpan.org page for sql-translator (bug 25973).
>
> Has anyone any hint on this ? I've searched the dbix-class and sql-translator
> mailing lists, but didn't find any references to the errors I'm seeing.
>
> TIA.

Hi,

There should be references in the archives, the basic problem is that TT
broke backwards compatibility after 2.15, and hasnt fixed it yet (I've
sent in a patch, but the maintainer is pretty busy these days.. )

You can:

a) Ignore the error, since using DBIC and SQLT doesnt require the TT parts
at all.
b) Fix the test to skip with all versions > 2.15 (I added it for 2.16
explicitly, in the hope that they'd fix the darn thing soon).
c) Wait for someone else to do that..

Your enquiry would have been better off in the sqlt list, btw.

Jess