[Dbix-class] C3 + bleadperl

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 04:59:21 GMT 2007

On 4/15/07, Rick Delaney <rick at bort.ca> wrote:
> This is good news but has anyone compared against bleadperl without the
> patch?  I'm curious how much improvement is just baseline improvements
> in perl itself.

You're welcome and encouraged to do so, but I'm fairly certain (from
artificial benchmarks I've run) that most of the gain is from c3.patch
vs Class::C3 instead of bleadperl vs 5.8.8

Sorry about the "bleadperl" jargon.  bleadperl is just another name
for Perl's bleeding-edge development branch (or -current in DBIC
terminology), the code that will eventually become the next
development release.

-- Brandon