[Dbix-class] TODO lists for the current branch?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 19:33:38 GMT 2007

Hey,

Since my day job is currently blocking IRC I haven't had a chance to follow the developers channel so I was wondering if there was a list of outstanding things for the current branch that needed doing?  I have some spare time and could pitch in for some tasks.  Just curious since there hasn't seemed to be a lot of discussion about this on the mailing list.

BTW, is there an archive of the IRC channel someplace (ideally searchable)?

Thanks!
John