[Dbix-class] FOREACH Issue with DBIC and TT

Dave Howorth dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 11:05:21 GMT 2007

hkclark at gmail.com wrote:
> When I'm running TT v2.14 it looks fine (the BAD and OK columns show
> the same thing).  However, when I run it with TT v2.15, 2.16, 2.17 or
> 2.18, the books with only one author do not print anything.  Note that
> the difference between the two columns is the sort vmethod -- without
> sort it works.

Well I haven't run your example (it's Catalyst on the DBIx list :) but I
think your problem is pure TT. There have been changes to the details of
both sort and list. I suspect list is the cause of your difficulty. I
suggest checking
<http://search.cpan.org/src/ABW/Template-Toolkit-2.18/Changes> and the
TT mail archive.

Cheers, Dave