[Dbix-class] executing pl/sql block in dbic

Marc Lambrichs | Mélange IT marc.lambrichs at melange-it.nl
Fri Aug 3 19:17:12 GMT 2007

How should I handle executing a pl/sql-block in dbic? Actually I
think there should be 2 answers to this question:

1. If you just want to execute an arbitrary block of pl/sql, you
should be able to call it from an DBIx::Class::Schema instance.
2. If you wanted to call a stored procedure, say a function that
returns an id of a table 'account' for instance, you would like to
add a wrapper subroutine that automagically inflates the id to the
appropriate object. I'm not sure if this should be part of the schema.

Cheers,

Marc Lambrichs
Mélange IT B.V.
http://www.melange-it.com