[Dbix-class] connect_info vs. Readonly

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Aug 6 17:44:54 GMT 2007

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 05:45:44PM +0200, Marcello Romani wrote:
> Hallo,
>     I found that when trying to connect to a database to obtain a
> $schema object, if the options hash is readonly, an exception is thrown.

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/DBIx-Class/0.08/trunk/Changes

- non-destructive hashref handling for connect_info options

This change will be in 0.08004. Please send patches against trunk rather
than release - not only are they more likely to be applied but you might
save yourself the trouble of fixing something that's already been fixed :)

http://chainsawblues.vox.com/                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/