[Dbix-class] Recovering from a failed transaction ?

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:09:12 GMT 2007

On 8/10/07, Richard Robinson <catalyst at beulah.qualmograph.org.uk> wrote:

> Okay, this stuff is moving faster than I'd realised, "every few weeks" is
> not the right timescale. I'll check just before asking, in future.

You'll have to excuse us on that.  The development cycle leading up to
0.08 went on way longer than it should have and packed in way more new
features than most major releases.  As a result all of the subsequent
standard cycles (the release candidates, and the series of quick early
releases where people find bugs we wish they had found in the release
candidates) have dragged on longer than usual as well.

-- Brandon