[Dbix-class] unsure about table setup - ideas needed
mario.minati at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:11:40 GMT 2007
I need to create a database schema that can handle the following situation:
1. a company has many branches
2. a branch has many addresses
- for each branch address there is one additional dataset with shipping
3. a person has many addresses
- for eachperson address there is one additional dataset with houseing
I would like to store the addresses in one table, as I would like to search
over one set of addresses.
And I need the ability to reach the company/person object from the address
How can I do this?
Can this be done at all?
Do I have to create two address tables?
Every idea is very welcome.
More information about the DBIx-Class