[Dbix-class] perl 5.10.0 and Class::Accessor::Grouped

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu Dec 20 14:29:34 GMT 2007

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 01:46:35PM +0300, Oleg Pronin wrote:
> >It -should- be faster, not slower - it uses (AFAIK) MRO::Compat to handle
> the
> >search order.
> In fact it is slower.

What are the compile options for the two perls you're using?

Since I don't have a FreeBSD machine handy, "with configure.gnu" is
meaningless.

> >Are you using it with a DFS or C3 mro? Have you checked the MRO::Compat
> speeds?
> with or without - results are the same

And what about MRO::Compat itself? That AFAIK should be the primary thing that
changes behaviour between 5.8 and 5.10, I was suggesting you benched that
in isolation to see if it's the cause of the speed change.