[Dbix-class] Minimal example of setting up DBIx::Class w/ VirtualHost

Ken McCloskey kmcclosk2k5 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 03:55:39 GMT 2007

I've read nearly everything I could find about DBIx::Class, but I'm still s=
tuck with the following simple problem - How do I setup DBIx::Class to conn=
ect to a different database based on the VirtualHost? =

Can someone please provide a minimum example of httpd.conf, startup.pl, etc=
 that will concisely show how exactly this is done. Your help is very much =
appreciated!

 =

_________
8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time =