[Dbix-class] clear prefetch in resultset.

brett gardner brett at clientcomm.com.au
Thu Jul 5 03:49:38 GMT 2007

Is there anyway to set prefetch to empty on a resultset that is created
elsewhere?

I have a method in my app that returns a resultset and 99% of the time I
want a particular relationship to be prefetched. But in one particular
instance I do not.

I am trying to call $rs->get_column('timestamp_entered')->min. But the
query is barfing because it adds the prefetched relationship fields to
the query.

I have tried $rs->search(undef,{prefetch=>undef}) but that does not seem
to clear the prefetch, I have also tried
$r->search(undef,{select=>'timestamp_entered'}) but it still adds the
prefetched relationships fields.

Thanks,
Brett