[Dbix-class] extracting all data from ResultSet

Joss Shaw jossblowing at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 00:56:55 GMT 2007

Hi there,
Im using some crusty template engine, the only one
installed on my target machine which means I need to
send all data to the engine in a hashref format only -
I can't call object methods.

I've got a table which has quite a few relationships
defined on it.  If I do this:

my $db_obj = $original_table->find('KEY');

I can do this:

my %cols = $db_obj->get_columns();

But I can't seem to do this:

my %related_cols =
$db_obj->has_many_relationship()->get_columns();

Is it possible to pull all data from a related table
like this ?  If so,please please tell me - am so
stuck.
big big thanks for anything,