[Dbix-class] Several InflateColumn modules to release

Mike Friedman friedo at friedo.com
Tue Jun 5 19:15:35 GMT 2007

Greetings,

I'm putting the finishing touches on a group of InflateColumn modules
which I thought might be useful CPAN releases; they're all pretty
trivial, though, so it seems a bit obnoxious to make an entire
distribution for each one. Should I bundle them all together in a
single distribution or upload them separately? Here are the ones I
have which don't overlap with stuff already on CPAN:

InflateColumn::URI  -- turns URI/URL fields into URI objects
InflateColumn::Twig -- turns XML chunks into XML::Twig objects
InflateColumn::GD -- turns a binary field with an image into a GD object
InflateColumn::YAML -- turns a YAML chunk into Perl data structure
InflateColumn::JSON -- same thing but for JSON data

Mike