[Dbix-class] Fast way to generate a table from DBIC ResultSet

Li Hao lihao0129 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 05:49:55 GMT 2007

Hi, folks:

I am very new to DBIx::Class, so please bear with my simple questions...

I previously use DBIx::Simple to handle DBI and it contains methods to
handle tables pretty easily(use DBIx::XHTML_Table). Now I am planning
to migrate my code to use DBIx::Class. I've read the documentations
several days and migrated most of my code from DBIx::Simple to
DBIx::Class except printing out the tables.. Could someone recommend a
similar module as DBIx::XHTML_Table to populate a table which work
with DBIx::Class?? Thanks..

BTW. DBIx::Class is really cool... :-)

Best regards,
XC