[Dbix-class] Re: flexible attributes on db objects

Brad Bowman list at bereft.net
Wed Jun 13 04:24:10 GMT 2007

A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> * Daniel McBrearty <danielmcbrearty at gmail.com> [2007-06-12 23:35]:
>> this is pretty much only for use in very limited circumstances.
>
> Depends. The app I am mainly working on is a system for versioned
> ad-hoc-structured compound documents. A scheme like that (only
> much fancier) is the only reasonable approach.
>
> What I’m building is quite unusual, though.

Shiny.  At least one project I'm working on is likely to need some kind
of versioning and I'd like to know more about your approach.

(I envision using meta-data text files and source code version control tools
in my situation but probably could still learn from your work)

Brad

--
   If one dedicates these four vows to the gods and Buddhas every
   morning, he will have the strength of two men and will never slip