[Dbix-class] 0.08 Regression?

Adam Herzog adam at herzogdesigns.com
Wed Jun 13 19:19:23 GMT 2007

On Jun 13, 2007, at 12:57 PM, Christopher H. Laco wrote:
>> Since relationships are really inflators, I'd say this is the
>> source of
>> the change. I could be wrong.

I didn't realize that the belongs_to relationship was using
inflate_column; I'd thought it was, well... different.

mst pointed out that if I set the accessor to 'single' in the
relationship, then it won't use inflate_column. That works just fine
– both the column accessor (author_id) and the relationship (author)
work as I would have expected.

> And this is a real bug fix, not really a regression. accessors +
> inflated columns (or relationships) has never worked correctly
> together.

It may have been a bug, but I was taking full advantage of it. :)

Thanks,
-A