[Dbix-class] Re: Template creates objects via belongs_to (how to lay out relationships)

Matt Rosin mattrosin at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 13:37:39 GMT 2007

P.S. I should add that TT2 does not seem to let you test existence of a related object, it just autovivifies. The .defined command and other things I tried were not usable. However in my Perl code I am able to do such tests (i.e. get_column, or check to see if customer is defined).

So I am not sure if the autovivification is only something from TT2 or if it happens in the Perl code too (this is in a Catalyst environment with MySQL). Thanks.

Matt

Be a PS3 game guru.