[Dbix-class] search for equality between columns

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sun Jun 17 19:10:47 GMT 2007

On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 07:38:00PM +0200, Daniel McBrearty wrote:
> table has two integer columns:
>
> id1 INTEGER,
> id2 INTEGER
>
> sql query:
>
> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM table WHERE id1 = id2;
>
> how do I do this in dbix?

You can't, since DBIx is a CPAN namespace for DBI extensions, not a project.

Please *please* if you can't be bothered typing DBIx::Class call it DBIC,
DBIx is not only massively innacurate but results in me periodically getting
support requests for random other DBIx::* modules I've never heard of before.

Alternatively I can just forward those to the last person who used the wrong
name in my earshot :P