[Dbix-class] mk_classaccessor now longer available in 08002

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu Jun 21 18:52:50 GMT 2007

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 01:16:43PM +1000, brett gardner wrote:
> You can no longer do
>
> __PACKAGE__->mk_classaccessor('foo')
>
> in the current version of DBIx::Class (08002).
>
> Is this be design? I have used this feature quite extensively throughout
> my applications.

Ah, we replaced Class::Data::Inheritable with Class::Data::Accessor a while
back, and made mk_classdata proxy to mk_classaccessor.

Then when we moved to Class::Accessor::Grouped the mk_classdata proxy was
moved to use that rather than mk_classaccessor in turn becoming a proxy.

Try adding

sub mk_classaccessor { shift->mk_classdata(@_); }

as a workaround and we'll fix it for 08003.