[Dbix-class] Relations and inflation

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat Jun 23 16:16:53 GMT 2007

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 06:55:30AM -0700, Matt Rosin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm curious about why object inflation isn't working with might_have or has_one, but it does with belongs_to. Any ideas? Maybe I need another join (adding this comment at the end)?
> After solving it with a hack (use get_column and then model->find using that id), I discovered that not using belongs_to would cause inflation to stop working.

It works perfectly well for everybody else :)

Any chance you could post the whole of the classes rather than snippets, and
a short piece of perl code plus results that illustrates the problem? I
suspect you're just confused about something but without the whole of the
schema setup I can't work out which something that is :)