[Dbix-class] Plat_Forms: results and survey

Alvar Freude alvar at a-blast.org
Wed Jun 27 21:53:01 GMT 2007

Hi DBIx::Class users,

some months ago I asked for Perl web development teams for the Plat_Forms =

contest. Now the results are published:

  <http://www.plat-forms.org/2007/results/>
  <http://www.plat-forms.org/2007/documents/platformsTR.pdf>

The research team of the Free University of Berlin created a survey for =

professional web developers and asked me to forward you the following =

invitation.

  http://www.plat-forms.org/survey/

So, I hope that a lot of Perl users say them, why they use Perl ... ;-)

Ciao
  Alvar