[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class and memcached

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue May 8 12:55:40 GMT 2007

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 10:50:51AM -0700, Evaldas Imbrasas wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is anyone using memcached to cache DBIC objects? It would be ideal if
> there was a possibility to define memcached as a caching layer in DBIC
> and just it transparently.

I'd love to see this implemented but haven't had time to make it happen
myself yet. If you're interesting in getting your feet wet I can give you
a branch off -current to hack in and guide you through the design I had in
mind.

Shadowcat Systems Ltd.   Contact mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk for a quote
                                          http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/