[Dbix-class] Possible bug with InflateColumn::DateTime combined with accessor naming

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue May 8 18:20:30 GMT 2007

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 12:05:09PM -0000, Carl Vincent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've had a quick discussion with Castaway on IRC about this, but I think
> I've uncovered a problem with using InflateColumn::DateTime on a column
> at the same time as asking for the accessor to have a non-standard name.
>
> It looks like the accessor is created with the requested name, but
> InflateColumn is creating it's code under the default name (that of the
> column).

Could you tweak that test to be a patch against the main DBIC test suite
please? You're right about it being a bug but nobody's cared enough to
give me a test patch yet and yours is -almost- there.

--
     Matt S Trout        Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class project?
  Technical Director     Want a managed development or deployment platform?