[Dbix-class] order_by problem with paged results - columnnamewithspaces...

Michael Higgins mhiggins at banfieldgroup.com
Tue May 8 21:54:16 GMT 2007

Ah. That perhaps would explain why none of the listed maintainers have
replied.

If I thought I was even approaching a competence level where I could be of
help, I would jump right in. But I'm not. Not even close. I felt lucky even
to isolate the problem in that module.

With apologies for coming to programming way too late to be of much use,

--
Michael Higgins