[Dbix-class] DBIx::Safe. DBI wrapper.

Oleg Pronin syber.rus at gmail.com
Thu May 10 19:51:35 GMT 2007

> >I'd love to see your code.  I'm not saying the Storage::DBI code is
> >perfect, but I have spent a lot of time thinking through the fallouts
> >of these failure scenarios, and I don't think it's as flawed as you
> >think it is.  More code sharing =3D=3D improvements for all.

I'm not saying i wrote a somewhat super-duper code.
It's just much differ from yours because it's written from position of DBI,
not DBI's user (more higher level).
Most thing are more simple to do at that point.
I didn't test all of failure scenarios. I tested only for 2 drivers : mysql
& pg.
There are bugs i believe.

I will attach this module into this thread tomorrow.