[Dbix-class] quickest way to determine the relationship type

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 16:41:30 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to determine
the type of relationship between two resultsets.
Basically I'd like to find out if it's a parent-child
type relationship, where the child needs PK's from the
parent or if it's a object-attribute type, where the
primary object takes FK's from the attribute object.

I can see a couple of ways using ->relationship_info,
but wanted to hear if there is a 'canonical' and
simple way for this.

Thanks. I need this for improving the bulk_create
branch.

--John