[Dbix-class] ->deploy() trashes Log4perl configuration?

Jess Robinson castaway at desert-island.me.uk
Thu May 24 09:38:27 GMT 2007

On Thu, 24 May 2007, Adrian Corston wrote:

> Adrian Corston wrote:
>>
>>  The following example code shows that Log4perl's configuration is being
>>  trashed when calling ->deploy().  The failure behaviour is demonstrated by
>>  the lack of a "debug after" debug message.
>>

> mst says "if bits of SQLT fail please post patches to the DBIC list" so here
> is patch and a test.

Thanks, but..

I'm reluctant to apply a patch that "just removes the offending bit"
without explanations of what that does, and why removing it doesnt break
things.. Does that really solve your problem? I thought SQLT only loaded
the Parser/Producer currently being used, which shouldn't be Graph.

Jess