[Dbix-class] ->deploy() trashes Log4perl configuration?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu May 24 17:16:36 GMT 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 11:24:29AM +0100, Dave Howorth wrote:
> Adrian Corston wrote:
> > mst says " if bits of SQLT fail please post patches to the DBIC list" so
> > here is patch and a test.
>
> Wouldn't it be better to post messages about SQLT problems on the SQLT
> list so that all SQLT users have a chance to comment?

The SQLT list is fairly quiet and often results in warnock and/or "I don't
care" or "works for me" responses rather than anything constructive.

This list has a lot more active SQLT users than the SQLT list itself so I
suggested Adrian posted his patch here first so we could shake it out before
sending it on to the SQLT list proper.