[Dbix-class] introspection/reflection - finding the 'many to many' relationships of a ResultSource

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:11:26 GMT 2007

Last time I've started this subject I tried to propose some solutions
- but unfortunately my understanding of the DBIC internals was not
enough to propose anything valid.  So perhaps I'll try  it differently
this time.

I need to discover all the relationships of a ResultSource class.  I
can list all of the 'normal' relations by calling ->relationships and
then check their attributes with ->relationship_info, but this is not
possible with the many_to_many relationships.  Are there any plans to
make this discovery possible?  I don't know if it should be done with
the same methods or with something different - what I need is just any
way of doing that.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/