[Dbix-class] bulk_create branch updated

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri May 25 14:58:49 GMT 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 09:35:19PM -0700, John Napiorkowski wrote:
> I updated the tests for this to exercise more
> carefully   some of the different ways we hope this
> would work.  As of now this test fails when you are
> using void context and try to populate a resultset
> with related objects and fail to specify the related
> key(s).  It populates the primary resultset fine, just
> right now silently skips the related object.
>
> Unfortunately this works fine when in array context.
> As I mentioned above I am at a loss to solve this
> since I have not yet found a way to get execute array
> to return created rows.

Yeah, in that case just fall back to the 'normal' approach. Imperfect
but the whole point of this is to trade 'clever' for 'fast' so where
clever is required we can take the slow route.

Can you get that implemented and tweak the tests to match shortly, please?
I'd like to put a dev release out over the weekend.